The current situation has impacted SMEs operating in Latin America (or willing to do so), which may not know how they can still protect the innovative aspects of their business that allow them to commercialize safely and how to enforce their rights in a lockdown scenario.
At the same time, new opportunities arise in crucial sectors and European entrepreneurs that are intending to take advantage of them must know what are the key IP mechanisms they can benefit from.
This webinar will provide an insight into the most relevant aspects to bear in mind both at the current exceptional and forthcoming times from the Intellectual Property perspective.
What you can expect:
- Services provided by EU initiatives that support SMEs in the region
- Main steps and particularities to protect your trade marks, inventions and creations locally
- Updated information on the registration proceedings
- Tips to enforce your rights in the current situation
- Various case studies involving EU SMEs experiencing and overcoming issues with IP protection in the region
- Tailor-made assistance to your queries
Capturing the value of SME innovation through IP.
IP protection in Mexico for EU SMEs: general landscape.
Should you have any question, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a reply from one of the Helpdesk experts within three working days.
About our webinars
Did you miss our webinars? No worries! You can check all our past events and see what's coming next in our website. And if you want to be informed on the forthcoming events, please subscribe to our newsletter.